Careers at Orbex
Orbex aims to be a great place to work, matching passionate, committed people with work they enjoy. We're looking for talented intellects who enjoy being part of a tight-knit team, are willing to go the extra mile and who genuinely thrive on solving problems, helping people and underpinning great customer service.
If you are enthusiastic, talented specialist, looking for new professional highs and exciting growth opportunities, please send us your CV and Cover Letter to Orbex HR department firstname.lastname@example.org
Department - Position
- Job Title: Market Strategist
- Limassol, Cyprus
- Job Details
This role provides technical, fundamental and quantitative analysis to provide professional and retail clients with high-quality FX content. The job holder will undertake several rotational tasks in order to support our investment research department strategy with already existing but also new products.
In time, the market strategist will play an important role in shaping Orbex’s investment research processes and enhance the quality of services provided to our clients.
Your Key tasks may include:
- Provide daily fundamental and technical analysis about the Forex markets and the economic/geopolitical issues affecting FX assets
- Produce and conduct educational webinars (and seminars) to help educate and serve our clients in a responsible way
- Use own social media in order to establish a media presence (if not developed) and to contribute to our marketing efforts
- Generate high-quality and unique technical analysis content and post/distribute to existing or new social media channels
- Participate and/or produce live or recorded videos, podcasts and webinars to help our clients keep up with the fast pace of the markets
- Undertake investment research projects as and if required to help support the department’s strategy and assist in ongoing projects
- Enhance the department’s strategy with the generation, scoping, development and launch of new ideas/projects
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar area
- CYSEC certificate (advanced)
- English language certificate
- Trading course certificate (desirable)
- 2 years of experience working as an analyst or 1 year as a trader
- Experience or comfort with Forex trading (desirable)
- Excellent (non)-verbal communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable on camera and delivering live education (public speaking skills)
- Strong analytical and market research skills, well-versed in geopolitics
- Advanced knowledge of technical analysis (Elliott Waves a high advantage)
- Time management, prioritization and attention to detail skills
- Project management (desirable)
Based on experience & qualifications, we will offer the most competitive remuneration package in the market for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position or have any questions, please send us your C.V and queries to the following email address: email@example.com All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.