Careers at Orbex
Orbex aims to be a great place to work, matching passionate, committed people with work they enjoy. We're looking for talented intellects who enjoy being part of a tight-knit team, are willing to go the extra mile and who genuinely thrive on solving problems, helping people and underpinning great customer service.
If you are enthusiastic, talented specialist, looking for new professional highs and exciting growth opportunities, please send us your CV and Cover Letter to Orbex HR department firstname.lastname@example.org
Department - Position
- Job Title: Sales Account Manager
- Limassol, Cyprus
- Job Details
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Role & Responsibilities
- Approach assigned prospects or leads and convert them into active clients.
- Handling new client leads on a daily basis.
- Retain, support, and make sure that existing clients are receiving high quality service that would keep them active.
- Maintaining relationships with clients and affiliates/introducers through phone, email, and Live Person chat.
- Building and maintaining a client portfolio.
- Recruiting new affiliates/introducers, negotiating offers, and closing deals.
- Perform extensive research to develop contacts and generate leads using all available sources including online forums social media channels.
- Following up on customer matters with Customer Support and ensuring that customers’ cases are resolved.
- Providing assistance in customer-related administration and account opening and turning customer interactions into sales opportunities.
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers in a timely manner.
- Assisting Back Office and Compliance with the processing of Know-Your-Customer documentation.
- Knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Informing clients of any new products and promotions that the company is offering.
- Following financial markets and understanding what is occurring and be able to relate them to FX movements.
- Demonstrating our trading platform and discussing the FX market with prospective customers.
- Organize and handle pre-sales objectives to enhance sales.
- Meet monthly sales targets as assigned by your line manager.
- Submit new ideas and suggestions to the management based on customers’ feedback.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
- 2 years of experience in Sales, if in forex will be an advantage
- Any of the languages below + perfect English is a must + multilingual will be considered as an advantage:
Remuneration depends on qualifications and profile.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to email@example.com